RENTAL AGREEMENT & REGULATIONS
I – RENTAL
- The Seasonal Campsite Fee is based on occupancy by the trailer owner(s) and unmarried dependent children. Visitor fees are applicable to other family members or friends.
- The seasonal fee permits one trailer per site.
- All new prospective seasonal campers must be approved by management.
- Pets must be under control and/or leashed at all times.
- Hydro is extra and metered, Tenant is responsible for their meter reading bill.
II – LAND USE
- Sites are rented from the first Friday of May until Thanksgiving Day weekend (approximately a 5-month term) for the sole use and enjoyment of the residents. Water supply will be dependent on the weather and may not be available for the full rental term.
- Residents are responsible for the upkeep of their site. Site must be kept neat, uncluttered and the grass maintained.
- No lands shall be used for commercial purposes.
- No changes to the drainage, grading, or any type of excavation shall be commenced upon any park land unless approved by management
- Trimming or cutting of any brush or trees, or collection of wood on the property is not permitted.
- No “for sale” signs to be posted without management approval.
III – GENERAL
- Quiet time is from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Campfire get-togethers are welcome but loud noise of any kind will not be permitted during this period. Always be respectful of your neighbors and the customers of the park.
- Residents are responsible for the supervision of their children and guests at all times and will be held liable for any damage caused by misuse of the facilities. Children less than 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult while at beach or play area.
- Residents are reminded that Ontario Provincial legislation regarding underage drinking of alcoholic beverages applies within the park boundary and is, therefore, not permitted.
- Trespassing on neighboring properties is strictly forbidden. Please stay within marked boundaries of campground or public road allowances for dog walking, hiking, etc.
- Pets – The “stoop-n-scoop” rule applies and owners shall dispose of the baggie in garbage cans, not in toilets.
- Drive slowly and watch for children.
IV – ENVIRONMENT
The M.O.E. can enter the Park at any time and if we are not complying with proper regulations regarding any environmental matter, the M.O.E. has the right to close down the Park.
- Littering anywhere (beach, water or park lands) is strictly prohibited.
- No wrecked, abandoned, discarded, or junked vehicles, trailers, broken sheds, utility trailers, watercraft equipment or material of any kind, shall be placed or be permitted to remain on any Lands.
- Only biodegradable and environmentally friendly products are allowed to be used on the property including all cleansing products and soaps. Bleach and other toxic chemicals are strictly forbidden.
- All waste is to be disposed of in the “Garbage Depot” (household garbage only) except for recycling. Glass bottles, cans, plastic and cardboard must be sorted and recycled by placing them in the appropriate barrels. Please empty, rinse and crush large containers to save space.
- Recycle empty beer cans and alcoholic bottles in the proper plastic bins at the garbage depot.
- Cigarette butts are litter and shall be disposed of accordingly.
- Burning of plastics or any other toxic chemicals in campfires or on property is not permitted.
V – SAFETY
- Speed limits as posted shall be strictly adhered to by all motorized vehicles within the Park.
- Speed limit for all vehicles within the park is 10 KPH.
- No open fires of any kind, including those for the burning of rubbish and debris, shall be permitted within the Park boundaries, except within a barbecue or fire pit. Fires must be attended by an adult at all times and must be thoroughly extinguished by wetting or covering, upon completion of their use. There will be no fires allowed in the park during an extreme fire rating.
- All firewood must be contained and stacked in a safe and neat manner
- All trailers must be equipped with a proper RV grade electrical cord and if there is any deterioration the electrical cord must be replaced with another proper RV grade electrical cord. RV electrical cords are the responsibility of the trailer owner and under no circumstances should the hydro or breaker boxes be altered or modified.
VI – STRUCTURES
No structure may be erected or replaced upon any lands without the prior written approval of the Board of Directors. Building permits and associated costs are the responsibility of the seasonal lessee
- Storage Sheds:
One Storage Shed per site
VII – VEHICLES
- Maximum of 2 licensed vehicles per site if the site space allows for it. No parking on roads. Additional vehicles may be parked in the designated parking area.
- Golf carts are permitted in the park but carry the same warnings as driving a vehicle and must not exceed the posted speed. Only those 16 years of age and older are permitted to drive a golf cart.
VIII – LIABILITY
- Residents are to provide their own property damage and liability insurance coverage while renting a site.
- Management will not be responsible for any damage or injury caused to resident’s property or person, and shall not be held liable for any harm or injury caused by resident’s use or misuse of the property or equipment.
- The camp is privately owned and management reserves the right to evict any resident at any time without refund for contravention of rules, non-payment of fees or any act that threatens the peace and quiet of the property.
- No noxious, dangerous, illegal, violent, threatening, unreasonable, disturbing or offensive activities shall be carried on in the Park nor shall anything be done which may be or become a nuisance or annoyance to others.
- If payment is not received by the due dates, management retains the right to remove trailer and any deck, “add-a-room’ or shed, from site at the owner’s risk and costs.